Sunday, April 28, 2013


















































Boneyard Beer Company
Boneyard RPM IPA
Bend, Oregon
3/9/2013, on tap at Grand Central Bowl in Portland, OR, 7.5% abv

Smell

Smell is dominated by hops, lots of citrussy hops.

Appearance

Bright but somewhat cloudy orange with a one finger head.

Taste

After the first sip, I knew this one was going to end up in my top 10. It has everything I like in an IPA with gobs of sticky pine resin and piles of bittersweet grapefruit. Taste is very bright, fresh & clean. The hops are intense but very drinkable.

Comments

It's hard to beleive that I had this beer in a BOWLING ALLEY. Only in Oregon can you get good beer just about anywhere. I'm fairly certain the most exotic beer at my local bowling alley is Blue Moon.

Rating









No comments:

Post a Comment